State Assemblyman Travis Allen (R-Huntington Beach) recently announced he has received the endorsement of the Kings County Republican Central Committee in his campaign for governor.
"The Kings County Republican Central Committee proudly endorses Travis Allen, Republican candidate for Governor,” Vernon Costa, chairman of the Kings County Republican Central Committee, said in a press release. “We feel Travis Allen best understands the needs of Kings County and the Central Valley as a whole.”
This is the 12th Republican County Party to endorse Allen for governor.
You have free articles remaining.
“I am honored to receive the endorsement of the Kings County Republican Party,” Allen said in a released statement. “This clearly shows that our message of ‘Taking Back California’ is resonating across the state. California is witnessing a popular revolt against decades of failed Democrat policies that have enriched special interests at the expense of ordinary, law-abiding Californians.”
According to the press release, Allen has a five-point plan for California, including:
- Cutting taxes for all Californians;
- Getting tough on crime to protect California’s families, not criminals;
- Fixing roads and reducing traffic by spending existing tax revenue for high quality roads, not high speed rail;
- Providing the best education in America by giving children safe schools and charter schools; and
- Completing the State Water Project to provide water storage that will preserve the Delta and supply water to California’s farms, suburbs and cities.