HANFORD — The Hanford City Council will meet Tuesday to discuss the purchase of a new playground structure for Lacey Park, among other items.
The city’s Parks and Recreation Department applied for and received Community Development Block Grant funding and is hoping to remove and replace worn playground equipment that is over 20 years old.
Other items of general business Council will discuss include:
- Awarding a bid for micro-surfacing treatment to city streets.
- Awarding a contract for the 13th Avenue at Grangeville Boulevard Traffic Signal Installation Project.
- An agreement with Kings County for Animal Control services assistance.
- Authorizing a letter of support for Senate Bill 230.
- An agreement with California Choice Energy Authority for Community Choice Aggregation implementation services.
During a study session before the regular meeting, Council will receive an update on the Master Parks Plan and Main Street Hanford’s Public Art Program