SELMA – Items on the April 15 agenda for the Selma City Council meeting tonight include the awarding of the police station contract to Katch Environmental.
Council meets in open session tonight at 6 p.m. at 1710 Tucker St. All meetings are open to the public and citizens are encouraged to attend. If you’re unable to attend livestreaming of the meetings and agenda packets are online at http://www.cityofselma.com/council/meetings.htm.
Tonight’s agenda items include:
- Special presentation: Police Department swearing - in ceremony
- Grant writing work presentation by Townsend Public Affairs, Inc.
- Purchase of extrication equipment for the Fire Department
- CalRecycle Household Hazardous Waste Grant Program
- In-Fill Development (TOD) Program Grant Funds application authorization
- Check register dated April 8
- $67,411 agreement with Rincon Consultants, Inc. for planning services to amend the City’s general plan, zoning code and land-use map for compliance with State Housing and Community Development Department requirements.
- Consideration of awarding a construction contract to Katch Environmental Inc. for the Police Station Project for $8,322,577. Encumber $3,015,582 from the Ambulance Services Fund and Measure S to the Project in case other funding sources do not become available.
- City Manager
- City Attorney
- Community Development
- Public Works-Attached p.71
- Police-Attached p.72