• Updated

Criticism is the act of judging unfavorably or faultfinding. It is often appropriate to judge a person, thing, or action unfavorably. In fact,…

“We know that for those who love God, all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose” (Romans 8:28).

• Updated

A few years ago I went to our junior high's leadership class to talk about safety and anti-bullying. The class made posters for me and I made …

• Updated

Recently my family spent a few days in the hilly, woodsy town of Grass Valley, for a wedding and a visit with some old college friends.

• Updated

If you have lost a loved one to death, you know that it is a painful experience. I have crossed that path many times in my lifetime. Jesus und…

• Updated

Change is something everyone is scared of, especially if we have had the same system for many years. As a student organizer with Valley Forwar…

My sister and I would like to take this opportunity to thank The First United Methodist Church of Selma for giving us the honor and privilege …

• Updated

A “Shout Out” to Josh and Jill O’Bannon, owners of “The Mercantile” and “Trinity Architecture.” Recently I was told the building my office was…

• Updated

It was another gloomy winter afternoon in our working-class English village. Ever since we’d been stationed at JAC Molesworth in the flat Camb…

• Updated

The flashing yellow sign saying “Accident, Freeway Closed at Hwy 138, Prepare to Stop” was not ideal on July 19 as I returned to work from a t…

Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.

Topics

News Alerts

Breaking News