Details for Ad#89574 DAVID PRENTICE , Interim Kings County Counsel No.
DAVID PRENTICE , Interim Kings County Counsel No. 144690
RISE A DONLON, Deputy County Counsel No. 199822
1400 W. Lacey Blvd., Law Bldg. No. 4
Hanford, California 93230
(559) 852-2445 Fax No. (559)584-0865
KINGS COUNTY HUMAN SERVICES AGENCY
SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA, COUNTY OF KINGS
1640 Kings County Drive
KINGS COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT, Juvenile
CASE NAME: Mia Rose Senner
CASE NUMBER: 18JD0214
CITATION FOR PUBLICATION UNDER WELFARE AND
INSTITUTIONS CODE SECTION 294
1. To (names of persons to be notified, if known, including names on birth certificate): Angelina Grandy-Garcia (mother of the child, Mia Rose Senner)
/ and anyone claiming to be a parent of (child's name):
/ Mia Rose Senner
born on (date): 10/22/2018
at (name of hospital or other place of birth and city and
/ state): Born at home in Lemoore, California
2. / A hearing will be held
on (date): 06/10/2019 at (time): 8:15 a.m. in Dept.: 1
located at court address above
3. At the hearing the court will consider the recommendations of the social worker or
/ probation officer.
4. The social worker or probation officer will recommend that your child be freed from
your legal custody so that the child may be adopted. If the court follows the
recommendation, all your parental rights to the child will be terminated.
5. / You have the right to be present at the hearing, to present evidence, and you
/ have the right to be represented by an attorney. If you do not have any
/ attorney and cannot afford to hire one, the court will appoint an attorney for
6. / If the court terminates your parental rights, the order may be final.
7. / The court will proceed with this hearing whether or not you are present.
SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA
by MICHELLE S. MARTINEZ, Clerk
by /s/ ANA GARCIA, Deputy
Publish: April 16, 23, 30 2019
May 7, 2019