Arby's fire

The Hanford Fire Department responded to a reported fire in a deep fryer at Arby's on Friday, Dec. 15.

Contributed by Hanford Fire Department

HANFORD — Hanford Fire Department Crews responded to a reported fire in a deep fryer at Arby’s Friday morning.

A message on the department's Facebook page states there was light smoke coming from the restaurant, located at 824 W. Lacey Blvd., when crews arrived.

The message said firefighters were able to quickly get inside the building and extinguish the fire, which was contained in the deep fryer.

Officials said there were no injuries.

Load comments