Tax season coming
Tax Season is coming soon! Anyone interested in volunteering for the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Program please call LN2 Granil or Ural Dean at (559) 998-2800, or stop by the Legal Assistance office located in Bldg. 730. Training is available and no prior experience is necessary!
FRA Branch 261 Events
The FRA, Branch 261, located at 788 East D Street in Lemoore, is a non-profit organization that represents the interests of members of the Navy, Marine Corps and Coast Guard. All active duty, reservists, honorably discharged veterans and retirees of the Sea Services (Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard) are eligible for membership. For more information on how to sign up, stop in and talk to one of our shipmates at the Branch home.
Hall Rental available for Members
The following events are open to the general public:
- Club 261 Hours: Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 3 p.m. - ??, Friday & Saturday 12 p.m. - 1 a.m., Sun 10 - ?? (NFL Season). NOTE: Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun closing time is dependent on number of patrons.
Come out and meet the Shipmates and enjoy the camaraderie!
- Club 261 now has the NFL Ticket and 5 TV’s to watch your favorite team!
- Quarterly Breakfast returns! Sunday, Jan. 25, 8-11 a.m. Omelets/Eggs to order and a full buffet line! $8 per person, $4 for kids under 10. Best in town!
Branch and Unit (Auxiliary) 261 meet on the second Friday of the Month at 5:30 p.m. at the Branch Home on D Street.
Freelance writers wanted
The Lemoore Navy News, Kings County’s dedicated military newspaper, is seeking freelance writers to cover events, happenings, and human interest stories at Naval Air Station Lemoore.
If you have a passion for the community you live in and a desire to share that enthusiasm with others, please send your resume, along with any writing samples or clips you may have already published, to email@example.com.
NAS Lemoore couponers connection
Learn how to spend less by using coupons. Free classes are offered on board NAS Lemoore.
Find us on Facebook: NAS Lemoore Couponers (https://www.facebook.com/groups/755726621119805/)
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (559) 355-8846.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Have you joined Relay Health?
With Relay Health, you can communicate with your provider straight from home. As well as:
• Request, cancel or reschedule an appointment.
• Request more refills for a prescription medication.
• Request lab or test results.
• Request a referral.
• Or just send a note to the office staff.
All with just a click of the mouse! Sign up today at https://app.relayhealth.com/registration.aspx