Clinics closed for Holiday: Nov. 10, Nov. 23 and Nov. 24
The Kings County Health Department offers the following clinics each month. For Information, please call Hanford at 584-1401, (Toll free 1-800-649-5399), for appointments call 584-1401 or visit http://www.countyofkings.com/departments/public-health/mcah/clinic-schedules.
Immunization, hemoglobin and lead screening clinics. Appointments will have priority and are encouraged. Please bring your immunization records with you. Child immunizations are provided for those who are not insured or underinsured only. The Health Department advises all families who have a private physician to remain under his/her care. Children’s immunizations are: $8 per vaccine or Medi-Cal for children and adolescents 0–18 years of age. Fingerstick lead screenings are available for children 1-5 years old with Medi-Cal or $23 private pay. TB tests are $21 OR Medi-Cal for children and adults. We also accept Medicare and many private insurance plans. Please call to confirm if our services are covered by your insurance. For appointments and information, please call 584-1401.
Avenal Health Clinic, 590 Skyline Ave., Avenal
- Seasonal Flu vaccines available.
- Immunization Clinic: 9-11:30 a.m. and 1–4 p.m. every third Tuesday, Nov. 21, Lead & Hemoglobin Clinic, same schedule as Immunization Clinic.
- TB & HIV services: 9 a.m. to noon and 1–4 p.m., every third Tuesday, Nov. 21.
- Syringe exchange available every third Tuesday, Nov. 21, from 1-2 p.m.
- Women infant and children supplemental nutrition program (WIC): call 582-0180. Nov. 2, 8, 14, 17, 22, 28 and 29.
Corcoran Health Clinic, 1002 Dairy Ave., Corcoran
- Seasonal Flu vaccines available.
- Immunization Clinic: 9-11:30 a.m. and 1–4 p.m. every fourth Tuesday, Nov. 28. Lead Clinic, same schedule as Immunization Clinic.
- TB & HIV services: 9 a.m. to noon and 1–4 p.m., every fourth Tuesday, Nov. 28.
- Syringe exchange available every fourth Tuesday, Nov. 28, from 1-2 p.m.
- Women infant and children supplemental nutrition program (WIC) call 582-0180. Nov. 1, 3, 7, 14, 15, 21, 22 and 29.
Kettleman Mobile Unit at Family Resource Center, 75 Fifth St., Kettleman City
- Women, infant and children supplemental nutrition program (WIC) call 582-0180. Nov. 7 and 9.
Lemoore Health Clinic, 229 C. St., Lemoore
- Women infant and children supplemental nutrition program (WIC) call 582-0180. Nov. 1, 2, 6, 9, 13, 15, 16, 20, 21, 27 and 30.
330 Campus Dr., Building #3, Hanford
Walk-in clinic services are available Monday through Friday, 8-11 a.m. and 1-4 p.m.
- Seasonal flu vaccines
- Child immunization clinic
- Lead and Hemoglobin clinic
- Adult immunization clinic
- TB skin test/TB risk assessment - No tests placed on Thursdays.
Appointment only clinic services available Monday through Friday, 8-11 a.m. and 1-4 p.m.
- Travel immunizations: Vaccines available: Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Flu, Meningococcal, MMR, Pneumo, Polio, Shingles, Td, Tdap, Typhoid, Varicella and Yellow Fever. Call for pricing information.
- Confidential HIV testing
- HIV/AIDS case management and medical services
- Sexually transmitted disease clinic: Monday, Wednesday and Fridays only. Appointments preferred. Please call 584-1401.
- Tuberculosis clinic: By appointment only. Chest X-Ray consultation, employment and school Tuberculosis clearance and Tuberculosis case management.
Syringe exchange available every Tuesday from 2:30-4:30 p.m.
Flu Clinic by appointment
- Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays 8-11 a.m. and 1-4 p.m.
Flu Clinic walk-ins
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Women infant and children supplemental nutrition program
- WIC, for information call 582-0180. Nov. 1, 2, 3, 6, 9, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 20, 21, 22, 27, 28, 29 and 30.
Car passenger safety program
By appointment only, must call 584-1411 for more info and to schedule appointment. Must be a resident of Kings County.
- Hanford - Nov. 18 (English/Spanish 10 a.m. to noon)
All other locations: Classes by request only, 584-1411
- Kettleman City
Car-seat fitting station: No appointment needed, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Hanford location only, 330 Campus Dr., Building #3, Hanford.